недеља, 13. октобар 2013.

ovo je zakonom zasticen text/ VAYA CON DIOS

Meni zaista nije jasno zasto se ona dama iz "Vaya con dios" vec 10 godina oprasta od muzike u Beogradu!???....Sve ce joj biti oproseteno..Ne na na na...
A koliko vidim Beograd je mnogima The Last Train 2 Transscentral
Take the ribbon from my hair
If U want me to stay
Everybody is a star
Help
Yesterday
I' can't get no satisfaction
In the beggining
Take me to the river
Proud Marry
Ain't no sunshine
The thrill is goneunny
If u wan't me to stay
Sunny
What a feeling
Hotel California
Autumn leaves
Every breath u take
Like a virgin
Up were we belong
Islinads in the stream
Imagine
Word up
Da da da
Memmories
Hung up
U'r so vain
Take me to the river
Polk salad Annie
Changes
Jessie
Once, twice, three times a lady
Lasta night DJ saved my life
An officer and a gentleman
The west side story
What a feeling
Dancing on the siling
el Comandante Che Guevara
I did it my way
A tu amor
Last Chrstismas
All cried out
Wonderfull world
Simpathy for the devil
I got a crush on U
Sitting on the dock of the bay
Suspicious minds
Heaven
I'll alwys love U.........
Oči čornie
Take me home
U'r my hear, u'r my soul
C
ountry rode

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар